{(Must See)} Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Collection of happy valentines day images to be sent on Valentine's Day to the person of the heart. Choose a phrase or an image with text and send!

Valentine's Day is upon us, February 14th is Valentine's Day and can not find the right words for the person you love? No fear. On this page, you can find a series of phrases for Valentine to send to whoever you want. Or, if that party does not go you genius, you will find useful aphorisms most fun and ironic that are included in the collection. Choose if only to send the text or the image with written.


Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day ImagesValentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images
valentine whatsapp status 2017

Select the one you prefer and send! You can send the sentences of WhatsApp (unless you know how you can find the explanation below) or share them on any other social networks, like Facebook or Instagram.

Before moving to the explanation and phrases, look two pages where to find other sentences and images that can be useful in this Valentine's Day:

15 words of love to send WhatsApp as happy valentines day images.

The 30 were the most beautiful love and happy valentines day images 2017.

Let's see now how to send the sentences Valentine WhatsApp, following the same procedure which applies to every type of the SMS/image.

To send the sentence in text format, just copy and paste the text in the message.

To send the images , however, you must first save the photos on your phone (click on the image for a long time and then "save") and then send it as a normal photograph via WhatsApp message.

Meet more beautiful phrases Valentine? Share them by leaving a comment in the box at the bottom of the page.

Happy Valentines Day Images and Whatsapp Text 2017


1. Today is Valentine's Day !!!

2. Are my shivering, my joys, my fears, my love ... My everything. Happy Valentine's Day My Love!

3. For Valentine's Day offer it to my girlfriend a weekend in Rome. But I will go probably in Paris.

4. "When you're in love nothing exists beyond just the thought of the beloved and heartbeats that accompany it. For those in love, there is no time. Happy Valentine's Day 2017!

5. With that first kiss you stole my heart, it beats for you today stronger than ever! Happy Valentine's Day Love.

6. Christmas with your family, Easter with whomever you want, Valentine's Day just like dogs.

7. This day dedicated to love is a day dedicated to you. Happy Valentine's Day love!

8. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ... I love you! And then, I still love you ... Happy Valentine's Day 2017!

9. If you ask me what love is, I have no doubt ... you're you! Happy Valentine My love!

10. For many, it is a useless party. But you blow up my heart, and I can not resist ... Greeting love, Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Images and Whatsapp Text 2017

Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images 2017


Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Best Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images 2017


Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images
Valentine Sentences for WhatsApp with Happy Valentines Day Images

Happy Valentine's Day 2017: Romantic Images to Send with Whatsapp

If in addition to a romantic phrase you want to also send an image, this could be for you. In fact, you can just select them from your smartphone (from the Chrome browser), select "share with" and choose WhatsApp. At this point you do not just have to select your partner, send the image and you're done. Wishing you Happy Valentines Day 2017.