June Goals


Wow!! How is it June already? That means we're almost halfway through the year - crazy! I see a lot of blogs post a list of goals for each month and thought I would start doing the same, dividing them into personal and blogging goals. Better late than never! Here we go!

Personal Goals

1. Get a lob hair cut - I've had long hair my whole life so I'm more than a little nervous about cutting it short, but my hair is so damaged, I really do feel like I need to just chop it off. I'm also excited to try out this trendy cut.

2. Sew something - I just learned how to use my sewing machine, and I can't wait to start making my own clothes and cosplay outfits.

3. Plan a trip - I was hoping to visit my family back home in Florida this month but I don't think my health is going to allow it :( I'm still itching to do some kind of travel so even if it doesn't happen this month, I still want to plan something for later on this year (and hopefully I'll feel better then).

4. Work out - I've been so weak, I really want to start strengthening up my body little by little. Even if I can't do any cardio, I'm well enough now where I should be able to do some low impact exercises each day.

5. Film a YouTube video - I miss filming videos for my Youtube channel! I'd love to start up again.

Blog Goals

1. Post two outfit posts - I'd love to do more, but just trying to be realistic. 

2. Start making Pinterest graphics to go with my posts - I'm still trying to figure out how to make my blog more Pinterest-friendly - this should help!

3. Host/participate a giveaway - I haven't done one in years! Would love to give back to the readers and connect with fellow bloggers!

4. Create a media kit - It's probably about time I do this! I have no idea where to start, but luckily there are some great resources out there!

What are some of your goals this month?

Linking up with Monthly Goals Link Up