Phrases of love for Valentine's Day 2017 with Happy Valentines Day Quotes


Now the time is over for asking happy valentines day 2016 date. A collection of cute thoughts, verses, poems, cards, happy valentine day images and postcards to share on February 14, 2017. The day dedicated to love or to any other time of year. Things to express, transmit, confess and declare your feelings either a happy valentines day messages or a cute picture of love or happy valentines day quotes.

Phrases for lovers on the Happy Valentines Day 2017 of Love Phrases, verses and poems of love to send on that day so appointed as the February 14th or any other day of the year.
Phrases to confess and declare your feelings to the right person, sentences for anyone who is in love, even if unrequited.

Pretty, beautiful, tender love and affection phrases of valentines day quotes for him.
Funny valentines day quotes can send in an email, stick them on the wall of Facebook or print them and deliver them personally in a beautifully decorated card.
Funny valentines quotes send to your friend to with Happy Valentine's Day 2017.
Use the each of the images as valentines day quotes for friends for publication on your Facebook page or to make them available only to a particular person.

Happy valentines day quotes

valentine day messages 2017

In this day of love, Valentine 's Day, I send you a red rose for Valentines day 2017, a kiss of love and my heart for you.
Beware Cupid arrow in a negligence because, like me that the very villain in your arms has given me.
Loving without hope is a beautiful love, I love you and hope you nothing, see if I love you .
If you see means to die, I will prefer 1000 times die of real love, for living and not be able to see you.
If you lived in heaven, he would die just to come see you.
I'm sorry for loving you too, but I can not love you less.
My world is you, a postcard for two lovers

Valentines day quotes for friends 2017

valentines day quotes for friends

Stop breathing for a minute, and feel what I feel, when you're not.
If I would love were punished life sentence.
You're so sweet you do look honey salt.
You have started stealing a smile and ended up stealing my heart.
I have in my heart, until I can hold you in my arms.
Those above quotes are too much popular for Valentine messages for boyfriend, valentine messages for girlfriend, Valentine messages for friends, and also for valentine day message for husband.

What to say to your boyfriend on valentines day

happy valentine day sms 2017

Here is all the confessions and declarations of love for Valentine Day 2017
- What are your favorite countries in the world? - Your eyes, your lips and your mouth. - But these are not countries! - It is that you are my world.
- Last night I dreamed about you. - Wow! Really, how was it? - I do not remember. - So how do you know that you dream of me? - It woke me so happy!
- I'm afraid that you get tired of me. - Do you get tired of breathing? - No. - Well as I get tired I'm thinking about you!

Happy Valentines Day 2017 love card for Valentine's Day and any other day of the year 2017

- You're the best of my life - How many more can you say? - To all. - To all?! - Yes, I tell them you're all the best of my life.
I love you blindly so do not run away from the look.
Just in case it's dark and you feel lonely, empty and sad leave the door of my heart open.
My hands are full of caresses, Te the gift!
I cannot promise days without nights if you're with me, but if a lighted candle in your moments of darkness.
If you want good ..... In the bad: I LOVE YOU!
All those quotes can be used for valentines day quotes for boyfriends, funny valentines day messages, best valentine quotes 2017, Valentine wishes for girlfriend 2017, valentine day messages love, funny valentines day sayings, and so on.

Messages for Valentine's Day | The best Happy Valentines Day Messages

best valentine quotes

We will like to give another huge list of happy valentine day message which you can use for cute valentines day quotes, valentine messages for friends, and so on.
To you who are my lips smile, you who are the eyes of my sweet look, you who are the crystal of my soul, you is who can only love.
Love of my loves, I am for you, you do not know what I feel when you hurt my heart.
I like you and me love so much that I even like being a prisoner in your charm networks.
I stop the world when you look at me, look at me and theft as sighs to heaven for your kisses, I think I can not love you more and yet every moment I love you more and more.
I remember with tenderness, even I taste your kisses like a marshmallow, I look at your photo with a smile and with this expression of love, I send my heart.
You're the gift that never asked, the piece of sky that I did not deserve ... I love you.
Just don't let them steal your heart, leaves the door open for you to take it with love.
Stop breathing for a minute, and feel what I feel, when you're not.

Happy Valentine day SMS 2017 | Valentines Day Quotes for Her

Devil clear eyes, you're a great thief, because without realizing it, you stole my heart.
If you do not want to hurt me with a knife, just tell me you do not want, and the wound will be fatal.
I know I can not fly, but someone who makes me feel that I can do it and that person is you.
Yellow is gold, silver white, and black eyes than me kill me.
wisps of pins seem to me your lashes and each and every time you look at me forever.
If you doubt my love, give me a stab, and every drop of blood, see your recorded image.
My eyes are guilty and many will mourn, because yesterday they saw a guy who will not forget.
I would be a tear of yours, to be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks and die on your lips.
For 1 kiss your mouth, 2 strokes you would, 3 hugs show 4 times my joy, and the 5th symphony, my 6th thinking, 7 times I would say, the 8 letters of "I love you " because 9 times for 10 times you live and for you I die.

Cute Valentine Day Quotes | Happy Valentines Day Quotes 2017

Being in love is: Living love, love suffering, suffer in silence and always smiling.
Love is not counting the years, but the years count.
Happiness is a 9 - letter word, mine has only two ... ONLY YOU
Do you know why the sea is salty? Because you stole all the sweetness.
It may not be the richest person in the world, but with you I feel like the luckiest.
Who you write is my pencil, he dictates who my soul is, who loves you and do not forget, you already know what it 's called.
You're like a star, so beautiful to admire and so far away to the touch.
Love is not the desire to sleep with someone, but to sleep with someone.
Never forget that the first kiss is not given by mouth, but with the eyes.
When I can give you a kiss, you'll know everything I kept silence.
You know what + nice sleep? ... Knowing that I dream about you. And what + nice to wake up? ... Is that you are not a dream, but you're real.
Say your name is just spelt my destiny

valentine day messages love
valentine day messages love

Happy Valentines Day Messages 2017 | Happy Valentine Day SMS 2017


Never say never, never say always, never say what your heart does not feel.
Do not kill me with a knife, do not kill me with a knife; Kill me with your kiss, your mouth glass.
For I am seeing eyes, those eyes I die, and although I know have an owner with the owner and all want.
Your eyes are to blame for what happened to me to me, because at a glance you stole my heart.
You forget the day when a mute tell a deaf, blind to look at who is looking at a paralyzed running. Never forget you.
flower That guilt has been born in the field, because I have to have loved so much.
I would like to tell you what I feel but I know I should not, I would ask you to love me but I know I can not, I would have you more, let me love you less.
To lose more time apart when together we can do what we dream both.
do not love you because you're beautiful, you're beautiful because I love you.
To you who are my lips smile, you who are the eyes of my sweet look, you who are the crystal of my soul, you is who can only love.

Valentine Day Message for Husband | Funny Valentines Day Messages


Let check out some cool and short valentines poems for her and lovers for Happy Valentines Day 2017.
Happiness is having someone to share the day 14 and corresponding us. It is to receive a nice present or just a flower, but with sincerity. It is to have someone around with whom to share your tears and your victories. It is to understand that the love of your life is not a princess or a prince of a story, but a very imperfect person like you.
I try to find a word that defines you, but only you I can look in the eye and thank you for giving me every second of happiness.
I want to live and breathe in your life in your joy, love to call my feelings and enter heaven with your kisses, I want to know that you exist and I are in place to you.
I wait every day in my dreams and pick you up when I woke, I give you a smile and ornament with your eyes each morning and get you back to sleep until the next awakening.
I lost reason when you saw and lusting gave it all for you, now that I'm sane, I'm still lovin loving and giving each piece of me.
Two hands make a heart, postcard for two lovers
I renounce remember, to relive our memories that are now pain, I get to forget although it can never forget what I felt for you.
Do not look with your eyes you fall in love with me, do not lose my will on your lips, do not be so cruel giving me all happiness.
You fascinate me, because only you exist in my life,
you fall in love with me because my life is empty without you,
you feed me because I live alone you,
you me captive because I can only look at you.

Two lovers

I wish you were a flower
so that your scent into my heart.
I would dry your tears,
but I never want to see you mourn.
I want your perfume to be with me, but never're close to me.
Would you ever think of me, although I know that your thinking is another?
You are a flower in my garden, your scent gives me breath and cool breeze brings my poor heart.
....... To
love is to risk not want him to wait is to risk pain.
Try is to risk failure, but you have to take risks,
because the most dangerous thing in this life is to risk nothing.

Why Valentine 's Day 2017?


Valentine's Day as it is known in English - speaking countries or Valentine's Day as it is called in our Hispanic area, is the day dedicated to love and friendship.
Valentine was a Christian martyr, a Roman priest who held secret marriages for young lovers, defying the laws of the time.

happy valentine day images
valentine day messages
happy valentines day messages
happy valentines day quotes
happy valentine day message
valentines day quotes for him
funny valentines day quotes
funny valentines quotes
valentines day quotes for friends
valentine messages for boyfriend
valentines day quotes for her
cute valentines day quotes
valentine messages for girlfriend
cute valentine day quotes
happy valentine day sms
valentines day 2016 images
valentine messages for friends
valentine day message for husband
valentine day messages for boyfriend