Happy Star Wars Day!


Happy Star Wars Day & May the Fourth Be With You!!

I know I just did a Mother's Day gift guide, but this turned out to be a popular post last year so I decided to do it again. To celebrate this wondrous day, I've put together a gift guide of 10 awesome Star Wars products that you can get that special Star Wars fan in your life or treat yourself. This post is not sponsored at all, but to make things easy on everyone, everything on this list can be purchased at either Hot Topic or Think Geek! All Star Wars merch at Hot Top is 25% and, like last year, Think Geek is running a promotion where all their Star Wars stuff is 20-60% off and you get a cute BB-8 pin (with code BB8PIN) when you spend over $30! Promotion lasts until midnight May 10th so you have some time to decide what you want but not too long! To see my list from last year, click HERE.

1. Death Star Waffle Maker - Who wouldn't love waking up to waffles AND Star Wars in the morning? I already have too much Star Wars kitchen stuff in my life, and I know I don't actually NEED this but yet... I kinda do.

2. BB-8 Desktop Lamp - I've seen plenty of cute BB-8 products, but I just love the practicality AND adorableness of this desk lamp! You can choose from 3 light settings with just a tap of his head!

3. Star Wars Beach Towels - Summer is right around the corner! Show off your fandom at the beach with one of these cool beach towels! I love the Death Star Battle design!

4. Yoda Yoga Mat - Need some encouraging words while you're holding that downward dog position during yoga class? Yoda's got you.

5. Chewbacca Camera Bag - This is probably the coolest camera bag I've ever seen! WANT/NEED!

6. Star Wars Wood Coaster Set - I own this coaster set and can attest it's awesomeness. My OCD sister also approves - no coffee table rings here!

7. Her Universe Rey Cardigan - LOVE this cardigan! The Rey influence is totally there but it's still subtle enough to make this an everyday piece! Super early birthday present to myself?

8. Star Wars Movie Poster Shower Curtain - Instead of the wall, put this classic poster on your shower curtain and win major cool points with all your fellow Star Fans friends when they come visit!

9. R2-D2 Umbrella - Speaking of showers, are you still dealing with spring showers? Stay dry with Artoo!

10. Star Wars Planetary Glassware Set - I have a surplus of glasses/cups right now so it'll be a while before I purchase anymore, but I sure am tempted by these glasses featuring different Star Wars planets (plus the Death Star)!

Will you ordering some Star Wars merch today?

Linking up with these lovely blogs <3