Happy Valentines Day 2015 Status For Wife And Husband

Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love… Will you be my valentine?? Valentine’s day is the one day which reminds you that if you don’t have a special someone, you’re alone. We’re lucky that you’ve me and i’ve you as special someone.
Happy Valentines Day dear.
happy valentines day status
Here we have written a great collection of happy valentines day status for wife and husband /couples to cherish their love even after marriage love becomes more stronger and that is the real love so we have written happy valentines day quotes wishes and valentines day status for wife and husband on this happy valentines day 2015

V….is for Valentine; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will always be together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I love you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so everlasting.

We Cannot Be Together
But, will never be apart,
For no matter what life bring to us,
You are always in my heart
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Every time I see you,
I feel a little flame in my heart,
That lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!

happy valentines day status

I will hold on you forever because
I have never known someone more special than you.
The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you,
Not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.
You know I wish I can be with you
every day for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day.
I never seem to get enough of you.

I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine Who is a gentle person, upbeat and fine I prayed and prayed to God to bless me with a Valentine A perfect person like you who would always be mine Happy Valentine’s Day!

Her voice is the melody of the angels.
Her breath,
The scent of roses.
Her eyes,
Jewels valuable than diamonds.
They are unique
They are loving and
They are the best.
And I am the luckiest to have you in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my darling!!

Everytime I Meet You My Valentine
I feel a little like a flame in my heart.
The love I have for you,
No one can puzzle out.
I Love You So Much
That I feel
There's Inferno in my chest.

"Hi dear It is Valentines Day and do you know How lucky I am Because you are my Valentine Happy Valentines Day"

"My sweet, For me everyday is valentines day Because I see your beauty Everyday I am so luck to have you as my valentine Happy valentines Day"

"I am alone and confused,
I could not find words to describe you beauty
But I know I am blessed
because you are my valentine
Happy valentines Day"
"When I looked for flowers,
I could not find nothing to match your Beauty
When I looked for words
I could not find to describe your beauty
Happy Valentines Day"

"You my valentine and my friend
Happy Valentines’s Day"

"You are a dream come true.
You never fail to make me proud every time that we are together.
Thanks for letting me feel special.
I love you so much!"

Happy Valentines Day Status For Husband/Him

happy valentines day status

"Your deep blue eyes
light up my day.
your Deep blue eyes
Fills my mind
happy Valentines day"

You are getting more beautiful each day.
I cannot help myself to fall in love with you more.
I cannot let my eyes off you.
Looking at you makes me feel that
I am so handsome too!
I love you!

I will never get tired of loving you. I admire the way you make
 me fall in love with you more each day.

Before, I just dreamed of having you,
until I had the courage to court you.
Now that you are mine,
I will not let you go.
I will shower you with my love and will give you thousands of hugs and kisses.
Happy Valentine’s Day my love!

Love can be expressed through various means. Messages are one of the best ways to express your love to your beloved. What better than Valentine’s Day to do the same. Romantic notes or heartfelt wishes can be sent via the following mediums:
Text Message
Electronic Mail
Greeting Cards
Electronic Cards
On T-Shirts

If you are wondering what to say to your darling, don’t fret coz we have a compilation of love messages for you. Have a look at these and pick the one you feel is most appropriate for your boy:

“No words can tell you
How I love you
Yet I try again
To use them
In the right way
For you are the best
And you must know this
I love you so much
And I love you for this
Happy Valentine’s Day dear boyfriend!”

“Days have passed
Months have gone by
Making me love you more
With every moment that goes by
Happy Valentine’s Day!”
“The twinkle in your eyes
The spark in your words
Passes a current through me
Which I would never hide.”

“When I am low
You stand like a rock
When I cry
You hold every drop
What would I do without you
O darling you mean the world to me
Happy Valentine’s Day!”

This Valentine’s Day
I have to confess
No matter how much we find
How much ever you tease me
How much you annoy me
I can’t do without you
Happy Valentine’s Day dear boyfriend!”

“You are like the blessing from heaven
So sweet and so pure
You are the breathe I take, the music I hear
For, you are not just my boyfriend
You are My Life!
Happy Valentine’s Day!”
From here you can copy these messages, quotes , wishes and you can also share this by using linkedin, twitter, facebook and google plus and so on. Find here Valentines Day Greetings Wishes in English, Hindi, Valentines Day Greetings SMS, Valentines Day Greetings Quotes and so on.
====================================================================
Similar search terms found

happy valentines day status for her
valentines day status for wife
happy valentines day wihes
valentines day wishes for husband
valentines day sms for him
happy valentines day 2015 quotes